UPDATE BUS SCHEDULES
We are pleased to announce the 35th UIT Heat Transfer Conference, which will be held in Ancona (Italy), June 26-28, 2017.
The aim of the UIT Conference is to promote cooperation in the thermal science and heat transfer by bringing together scientists, researchers, those in industry, laboratories as well as students to network, learn more and share their knowledge.
Furthermore, it will provide new insights in overcoming the current challenges related to heat transfer in its many areas.
The Conference topics include but are not limited to:
- Natural, forced and mixed convection
- Multi-phase fluid dynamics, heat transfer and interface phenomena
- Flow visualization
- Computational Fluid Dynamics and heat transfer
- Micro and nano scale thermo-fluid dynamics
- Heat transfer in nuclear plants
- Heat transfer and efficiency in energy system
- Heat transfer in Fire Engineering
After the conference, a large selection of paper will undergo a peer-review process for publication on Journal of Physics: Conference Series by IOP Publishing, indexed on Scopus.
UIT - Unione Italiana Termofluidodinamica
VIEW CONFERENCE PROGRAMME
Author area is updated with new guidelines for paper preparation